My latest free eBook has been released this week!
Disciples Who Make Disciples walks through how the Lord has led us to more intentionally develop the discipling culture here at RiverTree Church. It is all about the critical shift from merely reaching people to making disciples who in turn are equipped to go and make more disciples.
Co-written with my colleague Greg Nettle, we cover a variety of topics, including:
- Defining discipleship in a biblical, memorable yet challenging way
- Moving from educating to modeling, particularly through balancing Relationships, Experiences and Information
- Keeping the Bible at the center of discipleship by showing people how to understand Scripture in the details of their own lives, rather than relying on others to do it for them
- Developing clear language and practices that help communicate the shift from programs to discipleship
- Identifying core practices of discipleship that people can uniquely and specifically respond to in their daily lives
- Implementing and developing leadership Huddles as part of the wider realignment from an activity-based to a relationship-based paradigm
- Allowing this dynamic discipleship model to move the church’s key metric from accumulating people to deploying disciples
We’ve already had some very kind feedback from a wide variety of churches and leaders, which is so encouraging! Our hope and prayer is that this simple eBook will help everyone from planters to Missional Community leaders to mega-church leaders.
We’d love you to take advantage of this book – it’s only 15,000 words, comes in a variety of formats (including Kindle) and is free – so we offer a 100%-satisfaction-or-your-money-back guarantee to you!!
Here is the link – please pass it on freely!
See Alex Absalom’s original post here: Disciples Who Make Disciples