- Does Exponential plant churches? No. Exponential seeks to come alongside and serve church planters and the organizations they are affiliated with. We seek to impact church planting by accelerating the multiplication of leading organizations who are planting churches.
- Does Exponential provide financial grants to church planters? We do not provide financial grants, however, we do help resource other church planting organizations who do provide grants.
- How does Exponential serve church planters and church planting ministries? Click here to learn more about how we serve planters.
- Who owns Exponential? Exponential is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that serves the broad, evangelical church planting community. The governing Board of Exponential consists of experienced leaders from church planting networks. The Board currently consists of leaders from New Thing (newthing.org), Stadia (stadia.cc), Passion for Planting (church-planting.net) and Orchard Group (orchardgroup.org).
- Is Exponential affiliated with a specific network or denomination? The roots of Exponential trace to the Christian Churches. Today, Exponential serves any Evangelical ministry. We currently serve over 50 different networks and denominations.
- Who are some of the ministries Exponential serves? Examples include: Association of Related Churches, New Thing, Acts 29 Network, Stadia, Launch Network, Vision 360, Orchard Group, Missio, Forge, Assemblies of God, Evangelical Free Church of America, Converge Worldwide (Baptist General Conference), Southern Baptists, etc.
- How does Exponential fund its operations? We essentially function as a Business for Mission. This means we are not reliant on donor dollars or fundraising for operations. The fees charged for the operations we sponsor cover our operations. We maintain a very lean and frugal overhead. Where appropriate to pilot new initiatives and / or strategically grow existing initiatives, we do accept donor investments.